15 septembre 2013

My lovely products from Yves Rocher | Petits bonheurs chez Yves Rocher

I've known the brand Yves Rocher since I was a little girl : my mom used to buy their products online and I loved to open the cardboard box, with all the styrofoam balls (petites boules de polystyrène ^^) to protect what's in the box. I then saw all these colorful beauty products that I couldn't wait to unwrap :) 

I've been buying Yves Rocher products for quite a long time, but these past years I seemed to have forgotten about them. With the Summer sales, I decided to take a look at their stuff, and I'm really pleased with it !! 
And since I have their "membership card" - the We Love You card -, many sales are held and I can get free products too sometimes !

So first off, my boyfriend made me a lovely gift : the Evidence collection with the perfume Comme Une Evidence, the body wash and the body lotion. It's a wonderful floral scent, with chypre notes such as patchouli. The perfume as well as the perfumed body cares leave a soft, delicate and soothing scent on the skin - for the entire day ! 
Furthermore, I love pink so that's the cherry on top of the cake :)

The Yves Rocher ethic is also something I really appreciate :
  • Botanical ingredients : organic oils, essential oils, shea butter ...
  • No animal ingredients (I hope they don't test on animals either !)
  • Paraben free

The body lotion Secrets d'Essences in Black Vanilla (Vanille Noire) leaves an enchanting and sensual scent on your skin, that becomes really really soft !
It contains shea butter for hydration, vanilla infusion, orange, mandarin and cedar essential oils for the long-lasting sweet scent.

The Traditionnal Tiare Oil is my all-time Summer favorite. I know Fall is right around the corner, but the real Monoï scent from this oil brings me back to sunny days !
Once again this products is :
  • Paraben free
  • Mineral oil free
  • Contains more than 97% natural ingredients
Now for me this last part is the most important. gvffffffffffffffffffff%µCXXX       m! (Sorry my cat just went on my computer haha)
This oil contains 50,5% of Tahiti Monoï and mainly natural coconut oil.
Is is a little runny since you have to tilt the bottle to get some product so be careful. My technique is that I put my palm on top of the opened bottle and while pressing I tilt it upside down, just to have a small amount in my hand.
Regarding the scent, oh myyy you can smell it right across the room or even more !! Like a giant coconut ! But since I love monoï scents I don't mind, I like smelling like a summery coconut :)

To stay on the monoï topic, the bronzing powder : the Duo Poudre Soleil. As you can see it's not orange and really natural, you can mix the both colors or use one as a contouring color. And it smells like monoï / coconut ! But your face won't have any smell, no worries.
I bought the shade number 1 (there's only 1 and 2). That way I'm sure I'll be able to use it in the winter time also.

Overall thoughts : I haven't tried all of their products (lips, eyes, etc.) but all the ones I've tried I really like them. They can be pricey (around 15 to 20€ for a lipstick or bronzer) but they always have sales and special offers, especially with the membership card.

What Yves Rocher products do you like ? 
Tell me everything I love reading your comments !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Tu peux m'écrire une petite pensée, une idée, une envie... Ça me ferait plaisir d'y répondre :)