5 octobre 2013

Crash Test {n°2} MONOPRIX Nourishing Hair Mask Review

MONOPRIX Nourishing Hair Mask
Mango Butter & Rice Oil 
"Thankfully we can't gain weight in our hair"

MONOPRIX Masque Nourrissant
Beurre de Mangue & Huile de Riz
"Heureusement que l'on ne peut pas grossir des cheveux"


Since we are in the nourishing department today, I wanted to present to you a hair mask from the French shop Monoprix. This store name commercializes beauty products at convenient prices, among other products (food, accessories, brands...). It's kind of like a tiny tiny Target, maybe.
For 300 ml, I paid between 3 - 4€, which is a good price for a hair mask I think.


As you can see it has a thick consistency, easy to take in your hand. But I find it a little oily. Perhaps because my hair isn't naturally dry or damaged. I would describe it as "normal". 
In fact it tends to grease my hair quicker than with a regular conditioner or hair mask (I only put some on the length and ends of my hair). 

But that means that's it's really nourishing, right ?

I would use this in the Summer when going to the beach, to protect and hydrate my hair from the sun, sand, salt...
In Winter I could use it, if I heat-style my hair a lot, maybe...

Other than that, I really like the smell. The mango scent is quite natural, it's an overall pleasant smell.

Even though it contains butter mango and oil rice (natural ingredients), the ingredient list is not so pretty... "cetearyl alcohol, dipalmitoylethyl hydroxyethylmonium methosulfate"..... 
Now sorry for the language, but WTF ?!? I don't really know what to think of this... I'm not that picky regarding ingredients, but those loooooong words aren't too attractive.

Anyway, I won't purchase this hair mask again, but I do love the Monoprix Eau démaquillante micellaire.


Overall review 
Texture : 4/5
Smell : 5/5
Efficiency : 2.5/5 
If your hair is naturally dry and damaged, it should work better
Price : 5/5

This product has a general good value, but I won't repurchase it. 
I rather try out the hair masks from Garnier Ultra Doux. Their price is quite similar (for the same amount) and I've heard a lot of great things on theses masks !

Quels produits de Monoprix préférez-vous ? Ou que vous n'aimez pas ?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Tu peux m'écrire une petite pensée, une idée, une envie... Ça me ferait plaisir d'y répondre :)