31 août 2013

My favorite palettes | Mes palettes préférées

Not so original, but palettes are so useful & handy ! Especially small ones, when you don't want to bring a lot of stuff on vacation, or to a friends' sleepover where you know you'll be going out.
Since it's sunny outside (and still will be over the beginning of September !! :D) here's a view of my favorites palettes.
Obviously with the direct sunlight the color is a little over-exposed but I think you mostly know how the colors look like (especially the one from Urban Decay) ;)


I've seen many bloggers talk about the Sleek Storm Palette, from the i-Divine Collection. I bought mine last summer when I went to London, where my boyfriend was undergoing an internship. (I bought a lot of beauty products there I remember!! It's way cheaper and they have more brands too !)
What I love about these palettes is that you can achieve any kind of look. From natural for every day life to a seducing smokey look for night outs.

From the Naked Basics from Urban Decay Palette, I use the color Venus for the inner corner of my eye, Foxy and Walk Of Shame for my entire eye lid, Naked 2 for the crease, Faint for the outer corner, and Crave as a liner on my top lashes and sometimes on my bottom lashes. Pigmented, long-lasting (I use the Primer Potion from UD) and a little powdery but it's not a big deal.

From the Sleek Storm Palette, I mostly use the top line colors (the left column), and the bottom-right color too. The colors are really pigmented, also a little powdery but still creamy (that doesn't make a lot of sense haha but that's the way I see it).

From the Miss Helen Palette number 01, it's better to use your fingers, because with a brush you won't be able to take a lot of product on it. In fact, you really have to rub your finger to get a good amount of color. That said, the colors are gorgeous and look really nice blended together. I like mixing the 2nd and 3rd one starting from the bottom together on my entire eye lid. The colors are luminous and instantly bright up your eyes.

What do you think ? What are your favorite palettes ?

Thank your for reading and see you soon :)

2 commentaires:

  1. Toutes ces palettes ont l'air super! :)
    J'ai vu que tu es nouvelle sur Hellocoton (étant moi aussi une "hellocotoneuse" http://www.hellocoton.fr/mapage/lapetitefrenchie ^^), si tu as des questions ou besoin d'aide n'hésite pas à me demander, je serai ravie de t'aider!! ;)
    Aussi, si ça peut t'intéresser, je tiens un blog mode depuis peu de temps (http://la-petite-frenchie.blogspot.fr/ ), n'hésite pas à m'y donner ton avis et tes conseils pour que je puisse m’améliorer ! :) J'espère qu'il te plaira et bonne continuation pour ton blog! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Merci pour ton commentaire c'est très gentil ! :) Je vais de suite jeter un œil à ton blog ;)

      Supprimer

Tu peux m'écrire une petite pensée, une idée, une envie... Ça me ferait plaisir d'y répondre :)