A few weeks ago I purchased my first product from Les Cosmétiques Design Paris. It's a brand affiliated to the supermarkets Carrefour.
I was looking for an affordable coral peachy nail polish color, and I found this little baby for less than 5 €.
The packaging is simple yet classy. It's written PRO'S Couture, Star Manucure. It's number 040 called Peach Powder.
The application is perfect and the brush is a good size.
The pigmentation is also impressive ! I did two coats, it was really sufficient !
It's a glossy finish, not too flashy nor too pale. A bright Peach Papaya is for me the best description :)
Ce vernis à ongles de la marque Les Cosmétiques Design Paris de couleur corail pêche est lumineux, et possède le meilleur rapport qualité/prix à mes yeux !
I am definitely going to try new products from Les Cosmétiques Design Paris !
Have you tried any of their beauty products ?


Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire
Tu peux m'écrire une petite pensée, une idée, une envie... Ça me ferait plaisir d'y répondre :)